STOP WASTING TIME AND MONEY
Let us manage and update your website for you
These days a website needs consistent maintenance to prevent and issues occurring such as your website breaking, data loss and security hazards.
Like your car, your website needs to be looked after and have the odd tune-up to make sure it runs efficiently.
The web technology is constantly changing and in order for your website to continue to render properly in new browsers, run flexibly with new software, and remain secure from hackers, code must be updated frequently. Do you know that a new WordPress update is being released every 50 days on average? It is very Important to the health of your site.
Our Maintenance Service
Our expertise to ensure your website is kept running to an efficient level, maintained regularly, and any web page updates required are completed to a high standard. We will complete the work more quickly than someone who doesn’t fully understand how to make these updates. It also ensures that nothing goes wrong!
This isn’t to say that a member of your company couldn’t make the same updates. It’s just that with our experience, we can work more efficiently, saving your staff member time and reducing the overall cost to your business.
What type of work might we typically do for you
- Updates to text, images, and other design changes to your website pages
- Add new pages to your website
- Add new blog posts to your website
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers
- Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software.
BASIC WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
STANDARD WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
- Purchasing flexi-support outside of a maintenance contract is charged at £50 per hour. If any work we carry out goes over the included hour in our ‘Standard Website Maintenance Plan’ then it will be charged at the lower price of £35 per hour. We will always endeavour to complete any work within the hour but some tasks may take longer and we will let you know in advance if this is the case and what the additional costs will be.
- Maintenance is supplied on a minimum 6 month fixed term contract.